Pronomes em músicas

Complete as músicas com o pronome adequado.

OUR – I - IT



So ______ won't hesitate no more, no more
______ cannot wait _____'m sure
There's no need to complicate
_______ time is short
This is ______ fate, ______'m yours
JASON MRAZ


MY – I – SHE - HER


______ was so high I did not recognize
The fire burning in ______ eyes
The chaos that controlled _____ mind
Whispered goodbye and _____ got on a plane
Never to return again
But always in ________ heart
MAROON 5


MINE – SHE – I – THEY –HER -


______'s got a smile that it seems to me
Now and then when ______ see ______ face
______ takes me away to that special place
And if ______ stare too long
______'s got eyes of the bluest skies
As if _______ thought of rain
Sweet child o' _________
GUNS N’ ROSES
Pronomes em músicas Pronomes em músicas Reviewed by lindos desenhos para pintar on 09:32 Rating: 5

Nenhum comentário :

Tecnologia do Blogger.